Thursday, September 9, 2010

mmmm.good.

Hi, my name is Stefanie and I am an ice cream addict.
It is a serious weakness which I battle with every day. Sometimes I make it to the evening without giving in (when we are out of the stuff), but most the time I cave in and indulge in a few spoon fulls during the girls' nap time (and then a full bowl after their bedtime).
This summer I took my addiction to the next level...home made ice cream.
Here are a few of the flavors we tried.
First up...chocolate almond ice cream (delicious)
paired with apple crisp (I am actually a sweets addict)
next up...strawberry cheesecake ice cream (delightful)

and last my all time favorite...drum roll please.
candied pecans +home made ice cream=heaven (in the form of buttered pecan ice cream)


The only thing that would make this addiction sweeter is if I could share it with this cutie, but sorbet will have to do for this girl.
Notice the rosie glow? Ry decided to get into grandma's make up...looks like she learned her make up applying skills from her mama.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Mmmmmm!! You can make me ANY of those! Hey, maybe you can bring some to book club! Just kidding!

The Singer Family said...

we must be related--sometimes I have to purposely not buy ice cream b/c I know I will eat it!

Annette said...

I think I'll get out our ice cream freezer tomorrow! Oh my that looks sooooo good.

Tish said...

mmm...the chocolate almond looks so good! Ry is so cute! At least it wasn't the mascara!

Pitcherpost said...

Oh I will bet money my ice cream addiction is equal to or greater then yours :)I can polish off a pint in a sitting without blinking an eye. I wonder what I'd weigh if I didn't like ice cream! it's about the only thing I have no self control what so ever when it's around!

I can't believe you met jillian! are she and ed still together?

Heather said...

I agree with Shannon about bringing it to book club, and I'm not kidding! :) That looks super delicious! I think I might have to bust out my ice cream maker...I forgot about it! (I know, what is wrong with me?!)

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Yum! They all look delish! I love Ry's make up skills!