Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy Summer

So although I initially started this blog in January, sadly I did not post anything since its creation. Now that I have more time on my hands, I'm up to the challenge of blogging. Blogs of course are only cool if they are updated frequently so it is my vow that as long as we have the internet I will make updates regularly.


There have been so many changes recently. Kev graduated from dental school this May, and we have spent the last three and a half months being the biggest transients ever! Since Kev's Ortho residency didn't begin until late August we moved to Idaho for the summer. I use the word "move" loosely because we literally were not in the same place for more than a week. The places we visited included Island Park (twice), Jackson Hole, Snowbird, Denver, and Lake Powell. We ended our crazy summer with a bang with a three week trip to Hong Kong to visit my dad, his wife (Venus), and his son (Alex). This summer has been awesome, and will never be recreated again...which is probably for the best because we do hope Kev will eventually have a job.


We are now settled in our apartment in Denver, and Kev has started his residency. We are back to real life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!! I can't believe how cute Rylee is! It's such a bummer that we didn't get to meet up this you guys while you were in poky. It's been such a crazy summer and it seems like it has been busy for yoU! I'm glad you finally started a blog, now we can keep in touch all the time!

Amy said...

Yay! Let's hope the internet continues. I would hate to lose touch with you guys. I'm so glad you were able to fit so much in to one summer. Sounds like the perfect way to recover from dental school! Keep up the posts!