Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 Years and Counting

Yesterday was mine and Kevin's 5th anniversary! I looked through our archive of pictures starting in 2004, and I can't believe all the amazing stuff we have done together in the past 5 years. I really wouldn't change anything, I love that we have been students for the last 5 years, that we have lived in three different states, that for the first 3 years it was just Kev and I in our little family, and that now we are also a mom and a dad. I married a kind, honest, patient, and loving guy and am really grateful he is permanently part of my life. Love you! Thanks for the flowers!

2004



2005



2006



2007



2008
2009

7 comments:

Pilar said...

congratulations!! It goes by fast doesn't? I loved to see your pictures.

Red Family Cast said...

Wonder what the next five years will bring?! The pictures sure bring back some good memories!

Tish said...

woo hoo! five years. you guys have really changed a lot since that first picture. :) in a good way.

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

So fun to see the progression of five years. Congrats! Hope all is well for you!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Congratulations!! Next year there will be two little girls!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I can't believe we've known you the whole time! Congrats! I'm impressed that Kev bought you flowers (good job Kev)! Oh, and by the way, you look amazing in that last pic! One of the cutest preggo ladies I've ever seen!

The McKinleys said...

Oh you guys are so cute! I love your little belly!!! Congrats on 5 years... it goes to fast....But isn't it the best!